Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Instinctual Lady Bug Love

There are no soul mates,
No knight or damsel awaits patiently until you've had your fix of bad boys & hood rats,
Just the silent and the meek would accept theses roles,
If you're one of these poor souls ask yourself,
Why do I do this to myself?
When you're ready there is a WORLD of people out there to meet,
As I said there are no soul mates,
Love is a roller coaster amongst a battle field,
Before you can find a mate you're compatible with,
You must have the fervor to enter the battlefield and compete for them,
As do all the creatures of the animal kingdom,
Are you meaning to tell me a lady bug has more courage than you?
Because they're getting laid, they're procreating, they're at least trying,
I acknowledge they're not aware of self doubt and are simply following instincts,
But I ask you why don't you follow their lead?
Is it truly better to have love and lost than to have never love at all?
Having had my heart repeatedly broken I still answer yes my brothers & sisters,
So when the iron is hot for you don't be afraid to strike!
Don't let outer shells matter,
Eventually every empire falls!
Every body shall wither,
But if you chose correctly their heart, soul, and mind will still be all the things you've strived for in complementing your life,
Beauty and youth are wasted on the young and the foolish who only look skin deep,
Let's pause for a moment,
Learn from the lady bug and the other animals on this beautiful earth,
Follow our instincts and have the courage to approach or ask out those we find suitable,
The worst they can say is no, but be comforted knowing you summoned the courage to try!
That's an accomplishment,
One I'd like to think the lady bug would be proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment